Thursday, June 28, 2007

Concluding thoughts

My overall thoughts about this week's class is that f never had something like this where I was this far from home and learned and enjoy every part. I had so much fun my favorite activity was the comic strip (i can't even draw) because it made me think outside the box. Helping me find different ways to express my feelings. Another educational part of this week was the guest speakers. In this week I was helped clear technology and deffent methods it carries. ~THANKS ALOT~

2 comments:

Sharoda said...

Hi Taejsha,I'm glad you enjoyed our IST project. I'm also glad that your favorite activity was the comic strip one. I wasn't sure how much you guys would like that activity but some of the things you came up with were very creative. I'm also happy that you decided to go on video because it came out really well. Wish you all the best for the future and do keep in touch!

roshni talking to stars is fun said...

hi tajesha its roshni frm india well its nice to know that i am nt d only one who is learning computrs 4 fun,nd do tell me abut the types of story books u read for us in india parrents dnt allow to go into ne othr feilds xcept like bing like being a doctrs nd engg.rs wats ur mom like