Wednesday, June 27, 2007

What I lerned From Guest Speakers

From our guest visitors Dr. Carleen Maitland and Dr. Lynette Kvasny I learned how technology has help them go a long way doing what they want to do. Both of them answered my question about did they ever want to change fields. No was the answer because in they're years all of this information in techonology wasn't there. But now that it is they love it. Dr.Carleen tought me to chosse your field wisely so you wouldn't have to go throw the changes of switching.

2 comments:

Joey said...

Great thoughts Taejsha! I hope the time with the guests was enjoyable and useful for you. Choosing your field wisely is definitely good advice - think about what you enjoy and what you're good at, and develop that. Hope you like the class so far!

doctor said...

Hi Taejsha,
I am Shilpa from India.
How is the camp going on?we too attended the camp last week in India.I learnt a lot about technology and various other IT careers.It would be nice if you share with me your experience in the camp learning about technology.
I want to do medicine from psu,but do not know how to go about it..Do you anything about the scope of medicine or related branches in USA?Well Chemistry is no really hard if u take interest in it.
keep in contact...